Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Acapella

these niggas is funny, making me laugh like bugz bunny,
i aintloony but didn't i just see you in Soho shoppin for Gucci?
how you gunna say your hard when you've got money out the ass and don't even own bars?
I'll drop 40 for you and bring your alien ass back to mars.
these rap niggas swear they live, but i believe there jive.
No one understands the concept of real and fake, but now a days people listen to whatever for the bass.
you continue to open your minds to nursey rhymes that have nothing to do with minezzz.
hahaha! honestly its not that hard, you white kids. Look my brothers, look what you've done! the man thinks they can take the game from us.
Lets go back to the de la soul, and if we aint in queens lets go over to and spread love the brooklyn way, then we can head over to da bx and send Big Pun a text, then we can be on to the next in with killa cam and dipset, last stop we can head to the zoo and fuck wit hood ass niggas like WU!
you feel me dunn. I'm speaking my mind through rhymes to try to save what i love.
Like I said i don't need no beat. I'll use my mind and cypher to an invisible beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment