Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Honestly!

This isn't a freestyle this is just me be honest. Me, i love music! i'll listen to anything rap, rock, pop, oldies, reagge, dance hall, 80s, 70s, lil disco(hahaha), even jazz. But My greatest love genre wise is Hip Hop! i mean to me its just so real to me! I listen to Nas, Mobb Deep, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Royal Flush, Big Pun, Biggie, Wu Tang Clan, Group Home, A Tribe Called Quest, Krs- One, and 2 Pac, but i mean my list could go on for a long time hahahaha! Those dudes are so important to me! they brought hip hop to the mainsteam and gave knowledge to this closed minded world. Now a days though HipHop has taken a different term. I her more party rap on the radios now a days. Brainless lyrics, heavy bass, firee beats, and no heart. I mean if your into Gucci Mane, Wacka Flocka, Souja Boi, New Boyz, or any of type of music like that, its cool. What makes you happy honestly, but to be those dudes are killin hip hop. Today at school these kidz got into an arguement about south jamaica B Nicki Minaj, Honestly the where hatin on her because of they she acts and what not and not discussing her skillz as an artist which most people do now a days. No one saids Oh i don't like this artist cuz hes not that talented and this lyrics are pretty wack he or she is rapper about nothin, insted they act the person themselfs. I tired of it honestly, but anyways getting off topic at the end of the kids arguement one of them said well it doesn't matter cuz hip hop is died........... Thats when i was like what?!?! are you serious?? That dude honestly doesn't listen to hip hop. So many upcoming dudes are pretty dope! If you are one of those kids i'd like you to take a look at these dudes please!

Mf Doom
Jay Electronica
Wale
J Cole
Fashawn
Vado
Reek Da Villain
Shad
Lupe Fiasco
Asher Roth
Kid Cudi
Kanye West
Fabolous
B.O.B
 i mean there are mad new school dudes who are killin it right now, i mean my list could go on for this. All i'm trying to say is for you people out there who have even up hope for hip hop DONT! Cuz its still alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment